TUESDAY, JUNE 7TH, 2022 | 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MST | VIRTUAL
In partnership with HR Green and Kissinger & Fellman, we'd like to invite you to our FREE informative and engaging webinar about streetlight municipalization which is the process by which cities and towns take ownership of their streetlight assets.
Registration has officially CLOSED!
In this session, you will learn how communities are re-inventing their future, municipalizing and even privatizing their streetlights while creating policies to control aesthetics and create Smart Cities. Many cities have adopted innovative strategies to re-purpose their streetlights from “must pays” (liabilities) into new revenue sources.
Our panelists will discuss:
- the steps needed to municipalize streetlights assets,
- legal updates and regulations,
- smart city integration opportunities, and
- recent lessons learned from cities in Colorado
- Dave Zelenok, PE | HR Green | Local Government Services Manager
- Paul Vesel | RealTerm Energy | Director of Intelligent Infrastructure
- Brandon Dittman | Kissinger & Feldman | Attorney
Paul Vesel | Director of Intelligent Infrastructure | RealTerm Energy
Hi, I'm Paul Vesel! I work as the Director of Intelligent Infrastructure here at RealTerm Energy in the beautiful Rocky Mountain region. I have over 25 years of experience leading municipal infrastructure and energy efficiency projects. This includes 50 streetlight municipalization projects across 4 U.S. states. Before joining RTE, I was the Chief Executive Officer of Omniwatt and Poderco focusing on renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions. I look forward to seeing you at our webinar!